Gack ~ best for older children who will not ingest!
4 ounces of school glue
½ cup water + ¼ cup hot water
½ teaspoon Borax
- Pour the glue into a container with the ½ cup water. Mix with a spoon.
- Add the food coloring. Mix well with the spoon.
- In a separate small bowl, mix ½ teaspoon Borax with the ¼ cup hot water. Make sure to mix gently until the Borax is completely dissolved.
- Pour the Borax water into the glue water.
- Begin mixed and watch the Gack form! So cool!
- Then start mixing with your hands. Have fun! Did you know Gack will bounce?
(p.s. Beware of Gack and carpet. I have had it stick to carpet and fabrics before. Great thing to play with in the kitchen or outside.)